Tuesday, 17 February 2015

2015 - Back To Argentina

The 31st December signalled the end of my home visit....a year that went far too quickly!  So many wonderful times and experiences, now it's back to Argentina.  Here are quite a few fairly random photos from that time till now.  I arrived back in time for our convention season and had four here.  At one point I got to go to Buenos Aires for two days to meet John Donaldson, Nadine and Kelsey Townsend, one of our young friends who travelled on the plane with John and Nadine, in order to spend a month in South America.  Here we are:































These two girls used to meet together for their little Sunday morning meeting, just the two of them.  Marcela, the only one in her family professing, and Laura had moved away from home to take a job teaching English in a school in a little town near Marcela's.  Marcela would take the bus an hour to Laura's and in her apartment they had their meeting for two years, until Laura went into the work.  Now Marcela is in the work, and they joke that a whole church went into the work!







From here I went to Buenos Aires, to anxiously await the Kiwis!! Here they come...



Next day I herded them into town, jet-lagged and all, and we did a city tour







F




Fun's over, back to the real world...of conventions yet again!!












Angelica and her daughter Valeria preparing pizzas to feed the 5,000!!  Delicious!


From Bahia Blanca, we travelled to Neuquen





















2 comments: