I leave on the 2nd September to go to conventions in Mexico, and Central America (Guatemala, Honduras, Costa Rica and Panama). I’ll be away till 6th November. Here we are back in the city for a few more weeks…
It was a gorgeous August day the day we went to meet Rob Spencer (an American pilot who comes to Buenos Aires every so often). It was a terrible drudgery having to walk along Puerto Madero to go to the Hilton for lunch!!!
Mmm…yummy desserts at the Hilton
Picking kumquats to make jam
Well SOME pick while others eat…
And still others look on thinking it’s some new yummy dogfood!!
June!.. I have finally just got your blog address again.. and it is terrific! Great to see you (you're looking fab.. 40 and all!) and the country side Love Polly
ReplyDeleteHola June
ReplyDeleteI'm Kelsey Townsend from NZ, currently studying Spanish at uni, and I'm quite keen to come over to Argentina at the end of next year to work on my fluency. What's the best way for me to make contact with some people over there? I'm just putting out feelers at the moment, thinking about how to plan my trip, so any help or contacts you have would be much appreciated.
Thank you,
Kelsey